Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lupe Fiasco - Say Something Freestyle



Mr. Peach-fuzz-buzz-but-beard-on-the-verge jacks Timbaland's new single with WheelChair Jimmy Drake
No complaints here. He not only succesfully rides this beat, he made me incredibly hungry (I havent eaten today) with clever lines about pizza and chicken fingers <---breakfast of champions. Lupe reminds me why he's one of my favorite artists at something called "RAP". In a time and place not so far away, skills use to be necessary. Now all you have to do is have some money and sing half assed ghost-written hooks, massacre 80's songs at the club inbetween Rogaine treatments , or make up a dance that encourages anybody with a decent IQ to shake their heads. But I digress. Lupe gives us some heat for the fall, check it out.
Props to 2dopeboyz


Download: Lupe Fiasco - Say Something Freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment