Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wiz Khalifa - In My Car (Tha Puff Bus) Feat. Juicy J




I'm old enough to remember when Three 6 Mafia made good music. Luckily, Juicy J shows he is still capable on this Wiz Khalifa collaboration. This song sounds exactly as one may anticipate, which in this case, is a very good thing. Has the throwback Three 6 anthem feel, with the newness of #Taylorgang bitch-slapping some freshness into it. The beat, while being uptempo and bouncy maintains an irresistable smoothness to it; call it audio cocoa butter. Wiz is slowly reminding me of a new high young Nate Dogg with seemingly a new catchy hook every other week. While this would've been PRIME back in the summer with all the windows down, better late than never. Shit I'm from Michigan, I can roll around windows down in the middle of winter and not be a giant pussy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment