Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busta Rhymes - 80's Baby Feat. 50 Cent, Wyclef Jean


This is just random as hell because this morning I was tweeting about a bunch of 90s rappers and where the hell they all went. For the most part Busta has kept his longevity. He's definitely a legend in the game but let's be real, the last year or so he's been on Milk Box MISSING status. This song wasn't what I expected at all, but the tempo grows on you after awhile. More than anything I have it on repeat for 50's hilarious hook. Tell me why it sounds like he was half asleep on the couch while he recorded this? Wyclef... electric guitars are nice and all but you're at about a 10 right now, I need you at about a 4.. thanks.

#Shoutout to the picture of Bussa Buss and 50 cent pre steroids mid-30's.




No comments:

Post a Comment